At Multi Space we understand that choosing the right company to build your garden room can be tricky, so we decided to make your decision making process much easier. Whether you’re thinking about garden office rooms, or have got something more unusual in mind, we’re confident that our team will provide you with the best solution.
In this article, we’ve highlighted just some of the reasons we believe you should trust Multi Space to not only install your garden room, but design, manufacture, create, and fit your unique custom-made space.
Below you’ll find some of the key reasons why you should give us a call today:
● We have sourced the highest quality materials, all of which work seamlessly with our build system and complement every aspect of your desired structure. In other words, you won’t ever have to doubt the integrity and durability of your project when you put it in the hands of our local dedicated construction team.
● Many of our materials are eco- friendly, and we’re always excited to go above and beyond to deliver the most sustainable, environmentally friendly garden rooms. This means that you’ll be doing your bit for the environment whilst enjoying a brand new and bespoke garden office.
● We welcome our clients to our Design Centre to discuss your upcoming project, then offer a FREE no-obligation consultation on site so our design team can get to work and draw up a 3D visual for you.
● Multi Space will provide you with not only a skilled designer to help you design your dream space, but our dedicated construction team to build it too. Whatever the brief, you can count on us to deliver consistent craftsmanship for a space that is built to last.
● We offer a full turnkey package, we pride ourselves on our personal service and go above and beyond to make sure our clients get their desired dream space.
We’re incredibly passionate about creating unique and beautifully bespoke spaces for our customers. We recognise that thoughtful design, high quality materials, and expert craftsmanship can really make the difference, which is why we’ve brought all of these things together.
Whether you have a design in mind or are just at the early stages of your journey, we would love to hear from you. You can get in touch with us by phone, email or in person at our Design Centre showroom. We will help and guide you through the design process and advise on the right finish and materials for your bespoke garden room.
It’s your space. Make it your world.